re: apt-get and kde

I wrote:

>I get the following message when using apt-get to upgrade kde.
>I thought that this was address before, but I couldn't find anything in the archive. >Also, when I run xscreensaver-demo from the command line (a new installation via source), it's different than the setup >xscreensaver-demo interface run from kscreensaver on the taskbar. I searched by system for multiple copies of this, >but found only the one I installed by hand. Does it go by another name, ie command (the xscreensaver-demo run from kde, that >is)?
>Thanks

>poppy:/home/jmanko# apt-get upgrade kde
>Reading Package Lists... Done
>Building Dependency Tree... Done
>The following packages have been kept back
> ark karm kate kcalc kcharselect kcoloredit kcron kdebase kdepasswd kdf kdict kdm kedit kfind kfract kghostview khexedit >kiconedit > kit kjots kmail knewsticker knode knotes konqueror konsole korn kpackage kpaint kruler kscreensaver ksirc ksnapshot ksysv >ktimer
> kuser kview secpolicy
>0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 38  not upgraded.

Someone wrote that I need to apt-get dist-upgrade, but that yeilds:

poppy:/home/jmanko# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Failed
 kde: Depends: libarts or
               libarts-alsa but it is not going to be installed or
               libarts-bin but it is not installable
      Depends: libkmid or
               libkmid-alsa but it is not going to be installed or
               libkmid-bin but it is not installable
      Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed or
               kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.

I installed all the dependances (and some where already installed), but I get the same message.
Can someone publish their sources.list so I can make sure I have everything I need?

Mine is:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.iglu.org.il/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/3.0.3/Debian ./

deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US