Re: patch-o-matic drop table patch

Well thank you for your advice, I was trying to be lazy and not have to do it by hand for as long as possiable not so many hours in a day sigh. Time to dust off the ol' Linux Firewall Book and take a look at your web page. At least this problem I can work on during work since it is because of them I am having this problem. I upgraded our Checkpoint Firewall to the newist version and all of a sudden my firewall that I NAT through from my windows box can no longer talk to our checkpoint firewall using checkpoint client vpn tools. I know nothing on my end changed and of course Checkpoint can't help.

Jamin W.Collins wrote:

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:16:04 -0400 Quenten Griffith <qgriffith@edm1.com>