mutt/ssmtp - no recipients supplied

Hi all!

I'm using mutt and ssmtp - and when I try to send a mail I get the following message:
"/usr/sbin/ssmtp: no recipients supplied: no mail will be sent."

It seems that ssmtp doesn't get a regular mail-address from mutt. Either I have to make mutt talk the right way or make ssmtp to listen better.

I see in dead.letter that the To:-field has had a regular address - on the other side the ppp-connection is OK.

Any suggestions what to try - installing ssmtp and mutt didn't help.

TIA
Dieter