Re: Strange problem with directories containing spaces after upgrade to testing...

Arrrggghhh..... Ok, I did check for an alias, but not for bash functions
replacing cd with some "ninja on seteroid"-version of cd that does some
other stuff too... AND that does that in a bad way....(without "" around
it's argument.) Any way, problem solved, I guess bash has done som minor
changes that exposed that bug in the fuction I found in my quite old
bashrc that I starts to forget ;-)

Thanks for pointing me to the type command....

//Snaggen,