cyrus & exim

I've had exim working well for some time & am now trying to add cyrus
imap. I'm getting the following error having modified exim.conf in line
with the exim book as follows:-

local_delivery_cyrus:
        driver                  = pipe
        command                 = /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver \
                                -m ${substr_1:${local_part_suffix}}\
                                  --${local_part}
        user                    = cyrus
        group                   = mail
        return_output

        log_output

        prefix                  =
        suffix                  =

I can't find deliver anywhere on the system which is presumably error 1
Sending a message to me produces:-

    Child process of local_delivery_cyrus transport returned 69 (could
mean +service or program unavailable) from command:
/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver

Anybody suggest the next step - all debian testing & software all from
apt-install .deb files

Steve