Re: Spawning at Login

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 10:49:02AM +0200 or thereabouts, Preben Randhol wrote:
> Adam Bogacki <adam@bogacki.net> wrote on 20/09/2002 (09:57) :
> >
> > I deleted the top panel for greater space on the screen ....
> > where do I go to find (Panel) Settings => Session =>Session
> > Properties => Startup Programs => 'Automatically store
> > changes to session' ... etc ?
>
> Did you keep the bottom panel? If you have the default setup then isn't
> this bigger? Anyway just run gnomecc from a xterm.

Thanks, that should do it. I'll have to reboot to check ...

I've been trying to delete stuff because I have 2 Gb in /user
which df tells me is 100% full - that is where I downloaded stuff goes
(as opposed to software off CD's and local sources). I have had a few
apt-get dist-upgrades of Woody unstable which would not install for,
I think, that reason. I finally managed to get it to 98% and did a
successful 'apt-get -f dist-upgrade --fix-missing' today (while
packing for an overdue move from Sydney to Wellington, New Zealand -
'land of orcs & hobbits') but now the Gnome terminal won't open.
It's not critical as I can use Konsole but I miss the setup I
had there. Any ideas (apart from another dist-upgrade) ?

Adam.