ide-scsi

Can someone explain how ide-scsi gets loaded?

I have done grep -r ide-scsi * on /etc and its not reported (and therefore in
particular /etc/modules or /etc/modutils have no reference to it).

But loaded it certainly is - although an lsmod shows it loaded but not being
used by anything.

The problem is I have a scsi CD-R and an ide DVD reader - and mplayer can;t
play my dvds until ide-scsi is removed.  Since it don't think I need it for
anything I really would prefer its not loaded.

Running Debian/Unstable with linux 2.4.19-k7

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk