RE: Why do I need to be a %^#$# programmer to use Linux?

Nate,

Your a God among us mere newbies.  I pulled down alien, created a deb
package from the rpm and it installed beautifully..

Course, now I am getting hardware problems running digiConf but that's my
area of familiarity!

Thanks again for all of your help!!

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell