apt-get source postgres

Hi everyone, i have a problem finding postgresql 7.1.3 source as debian package. I looked in potato
but there the version is 6.5.4. The reason why i want an older version is that the application i want to
run against postgresql uses features which is changed in 7.2 and will make the application to not work
properly.

Help apreciated to find the postgresql 7.1.3 Debian package source. I assume there will be no problem to
compile the thing on a woody box and get it working properly.

Best Regards

Jonas Persson