Re: HTML attachments in MUTT

Edward Guldemond <thedebategod@yifan.net> wrote on 16/09/2002 (09:03) :
> On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 11:56:12AM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> >
> > I recommend w3m over lynx as the latter doesn't support tables, frames
> > etc...
> >

> Have you ever tried Links though?  I have it set up and it works better,
> IMHO, than w3m.

yes I have tried it, but I have never understood why it is better than
w3m. Can you please point out some features?

One problem with Links is that in Norwegian we have three extra
character in out alphabet that is not in English: æ, ø and å. These
characters does not seem to work in links and they are for some reason
displayed as: ae, o/ and aa which I find annoying. Perhaps there is a
setting you can tweek, but I haven't bothered looking as I don't find
any other features that are better than w3m. Besides I like that w3m
uses colours.

Preben