Connecting to X remotely w/ssh

What are the steps involved in starting up an X sesstion remotely using ssh.
I may be accessing my home computer from work and will need to run an
X session from time to time. (Work computer really slow-Home computer really
fast= time saver).  I can currently connect via ssh to a console screen.

I remember reading some while back a line that needed to be added in .sshrc.
Is this all that is needed and then just type startx?

Lance