Re: problem with system clock

also sprach jon787@tesla.resnet.mtu.edu <jon787@tesla.resnet.mtu.edu> [2002.09.15.1747 +0200]:
> > which laptop do you have?
> >
> Inspiron 8200

I thought so. I think Michael Dell, one night after having sex with
Bill Gates and Craig Barrett said: "Let's screw those *NIX folks over.
Billy Boy, make your OS detect a Dell system, and if so, then simply
add factor 1.1 to your system clock". Craig didn't say anything, he
felt screwed.

after you install windows xp, you have the option to create user
accounts. if you create user accounts, by default, they will have an
account type of administrator with no password. way to go!