Re: Truetype fonts in mozilla/galeon

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 04:58:06PM -0400, Nathan Weston wrote:
> The MS fonts may have been mirrored somewhere... or you can just find a friend
> with windows and copy their fonts (which is not technically legal, I
> suppose). In either case you have to install them yourself, but that's not
> particularly difficult.

I grabbed them off a mirror, and extracted them, and then the msttfcore
package asked me where I had extracted them.  Install worked like a
charm.  Although I purged the package afterwards because I don't like
Times New Roman that much.

As always,

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735