What CDs?

I am in an odd position. Trapped behind various forms of network control servers (routers, proxies, etc..) I am restricted to my bandwidth and what I can spend it on. I have already downloaded the first Debian image, and am currently downloading the second, almost finished with that one. My question is if there is anything worth downloading on the third one? More specifically, what are the really big important programs on the third cd?

Rick