sqwebmail

Hello all,

Anyone have any experience setting up sqwebmail?  I've been puttering
around with it, but I'm not really getting anywhere.  I have a default
apache install, and a default sqwebmail for woody.  When I acces the
site, I get an error "foo.com/[" not found.  I assume this is because
it's trying to look up the .css for sqwebmail and failing, but I'm not
sure how to correct it as yet.  Putting the setEnv directive from the
README.Debian in httpd.conf makes reloading apache fail (I'm putting it
under 'if mod_setenv' - maybe it's the wrong place?)

Any pointers to docs or whatever welcome.  Please be gentle, this is my
first foray into both apache and webmail, and I'm moving fairly slowly.
Looking at docs online lead me to believe I'm going to need to set up a
cgi-bin on this server, but I find nothing in the Debian package - is
this just poor documentation on Debian's part, or is it not really
necessary?

Well, as you can see, I'm floundering a little.  TIA for any help,
Steve
--
Truth has always been found to promote the best interests of mankind...
- Percy Bysshe Shelley