Re: sqwebmail

>Anyone have any experience setting up sqwebmail?  I've been puttering
>around with it, but I'm not really getting anywhere.  I have a default
>apache install, and a default sqwebmail for woody.  When I acces the
>site, I get an error "foo.com/[" not found.  I assume this is because
>it's trying to look up the .css for sqwebmail and failing, but I'm not
>sure how to correct it as yet.  Putting the setEnv directive from the
>README.Debian in httpd.conf makes reloading apache fail (I'm putting it
>under 'if mod_setenv' - maybe it's the wrong place?)

>Any pointers to docs or whatever welcome.  Please be gentle, this is my
>first foray into both apache and webmail, and I'm moving fairly slowly.
>Looking at docs online lead me to believe I'm going to need to set up a
>cgi-bin on this server, but I find nothing in the Debian package - is
>this just poor documentation on Debian's part, or is it not really
>necessary?

I recently set it up, and I recall there being a problem with the
dependencies. If you check the bug logs (bugs.debian.org), you'll see that
you have to install a slightly different PHP to get everything to work. The
.deb does everything for you, so you shouldn't need to tweak httpd.conf,
unless you want to change the URL.

Feel free to contact me if you need more help.
Tony Wasson

Tony