[OFF TOPIC] majordomo and exim

Hi all,

I tried this on majordomo-users, but to no avail as yet.  So I was just wondering whther anybody here might be able to help me.  I run a woody set up, with exim as my mta and want to use majordomo to deal with some mailing lists I want to set up.  I installed from source, as I couldn't find a majordomo deb package.

I am trying to set up majordomo alongside exim, but everytime I mail majordomo (majordomo@my_domian), the mail is frozen and remains undelivered until I remove it from the queue.

I have listed below all relevant details (so excuse the length of this mail).  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

I have a user majordom and the main files are:

/home/majordom/runtime/_where_majordomo_files_are_located
/home/majordom/lists/

I also have three files in /home/majordomo/lists:

myersbriggs (just an empty file)
myersbriggs.passwd (contains a three character password)
myersbriggs.resend (contains -l myersbriggs -h dynamiccompany.co.uk mysersbriggs-doit,nobody)

In /home/majordom/.bashrc:

PATH=$PATH":/home/majordom/runtime/bin"

In my exim.conf I have the following:

trusted_users = mail : majordom

majordomo_aliases:
  driver = aliasfile
  file = /etc/aliases
  search_type = lsearch
  user = majordom
  group = majordom

My /etc/aliases file reads:

postmaster: root
root: john

mail: root
majordom: root

# majordomo
majordomo: "|/home/majordom/runtime/wrapper majordomo"
owner-majordomo: john
majordomo-owner: john
majordomo: john

# mailing-lists

owner-myersbriggs: john
myersbriggs: "| /home/majordom/runtime/wrapper resend
@/home/majordom/lists/myersbriggs.resend"
myersbriggs-approval: owner-myersbriggs
myersbriggs-doit: :include:/home/majordom/lists/myersbriggs
owner-myersbriggs-doit: owner-myersbriggs
myersbriggs-request: "/home/majordom/runtime/wrapper request-answer myersbriggs"
owner-myersbriggs-request: owner-myersbriggs

majordomo.cf - I only made one modification to the default file:

$whereami = "dynamiccompany.co.uk";

Finally, the output of ./wrapper config-test:

---------------- Config-test for Majordomo ----------------

--------------------- Obvious things: ---------------------
------------------ environment variables ------------------
   HOME=/home/majordom/runtime
   LOGNAME=john
   MAJORDOMO_CF=/home/majordom/runtime/majordomo.cf
   PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb
   SHELL=/bin/sh
   USER=kar
--------------------- euid/egid checks ---------------------
   effective user  = majordom (uid 30)
   effective group = majordom friend kar (gid 31 1002 1001 )
---------------------- uid/gid checks ----------------------
   real      user  = majordom (uid 30)
   real      group = majordom friend john (gid 31 1002 1001 )

        Non obvious things that cause headaches:

Good: 'require'd /home/majordom/runtime/majordomo.cf okay.
Good: found ctime.pl okay.
Good: found majordomo_version.pl okay.
Good: found majordomo.pl okay.
Good: found shlock.pl okay.
Good: found config_parse.pl okay.

You're running Majordomo Version 1.94.5.

--==> Majordomo home directory is /home/majordom/runtime.
------------------- Include directories -------------------
        /home/majordom/runtime
        /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1
        /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1