Re: Why mailing-lists? Usenet have been invented, I hear. ;-)

Shri Shrikumar <shri@urbyte.com> wrote:

SS> There is a newsgroup where this mailinglist is mirrored - check the
SS> archives (or someone else might mention it)

news.gmane.org is a bi-directional news interface to tons of mailing
lists, among them debian-user. I am using it right now ;)

"To create man was a quaint and original idea, but to add the sheep
  was tautology."                                      (Mark Twain)