Re: Why mailing-lists? Usenet have been invented, I hear. ;-)

-> > Why on earth (to stay local) doesn't Debian move the lists to a
-> > newsserver instead ???? That way it's much easier to follow threads and
-> > only download the messages that is of interest. And if Debian does not
-> > connect to other newsservers, they will not get obnoxious groups as
-> > alt.sex or comp.microsoft..

-> There is a newsgroup where this mailinglist is mirrored - check the
-> archives (or someone else might mention it)

I plan to try litttle news server for (possibly) all newsgroups, just for
myself for now but maybe I'll make it public (well, i need agreement from
list admins probably).

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Linux is like a wigwam: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...