Re: Why mailing-lists? Usenet have been invented, I hear. ;-)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 02:07:39AM +0200, Kai Olsen wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm new to the Debian way of linuxing and since changing distribution is almost as involved as getting a new OS, I decided I would follow the discussions among the Debians.

That's why Debian is called the Univeral Operating System on
www.debian.org .  Because universally you ARE getting a new operating
system, and new culture that likes to be closer than newsgroups allow.
Now if you don't want to join in that culture, then you're welcome to
leave.  We won't shed tears at night for you.

Slightly Frustrated,

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735