Re: mtent warning - newbie

I am also surprised that the last column was not displayed.

Here is the complete /etc/fstab file:

#
/dev/hda1       /windows        vfat    rw,user,noauto          0      0
/dev/hda6       /               ext2    errors=remount-ro       0      1
/dev/hda3       none            swap    sw                      0      0
proc            /proc           proc    defaults                0      0
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    user,noauto             0      0
/dev/cdrom      /cdrom          iso9660 ro,user,noauto          0      0
/dev/hdd        /dvd            iso9660 ro,user,noauto         0       0
/dev/hda5       /boot           ext2    defaults               0      2
/dev/hda7       /home           ext2    defaults               0      2
/dev/hda8       /var            ext2    defaults               0      2
usbdevfs        /proc/bus/usb   usbdevfs defaults               0      0

Setyo