Re: Why mailing-lists? Usenet have been invented, I hear. ;-)

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 06:35, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

> I have been on this list for about 5 years, and I don't think I have ever
> seen one instance of "Fuck Off."  I have heard many people advise others to
> go away, but never actually as blunt or blatant as that.

Weeeelll, there's certainly this one:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/

And it's almost official, too.

(Disclaimer: be sure to read the news, at least until you've read one of
the entries in june. Really.)

cheers
-- vbi

(what a stupid thread.)

--
secure email with gpg                           http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTICE: subkey signature! request key 92082481 from keyserver.kjsl.com