RE: Why mailing-lists? Usenet have been invented, I hear. ;-)

Quoting David Pastern <david@scsenterprises.com.au>:

> You guys are goddamn rude.

I made sure I was rude to that lamer by cc'ing to his email address.
Damn straight I was rude to that disrespectful adolescent. Screw him,
poor baby, he can't deal with email lists; we don't do things his way.
Too fucking bad.

> If this is linux helpfulness at it's best
> god help linux and open source.

Oh puleeze, cut the drama-queen routine! These little weasel types come
sniffing around looking for free tech support and are not willing to
lift one little pinky of their own to learn how to handle email traffic?
I wouldn't give that big baby the time of day. Linux needs him? Yeah
right.

Besides <yawn> this is one of _the_ most tired old arguments this list
has ever seen, and seen, and seen, and seen....

--
Bob Bernstein
at                                      http://ruptured-duck.com/blog