Logcheck problems

Hi,

I have been trying to track down a problem with logcheck. I get a
similar error everytime it runs, and it appears it is not creating the
appropiate directory.  Any thoughts would be appreicated.

This system is tracking TESTING (sorry woody)

sandbox:/etc/cron.d# dpkg -l logcheck

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name              Version           Description
+++-=================-=================-==================================================
ii  logcheck          1.1.9.4           Mails anomalies in the system
logfiles to the admi
sandbox:/etc/cron.d# dpkg -l logtail

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name              Version           Description
+++-=================-=================-==================================================
ii  logtail           1.1.9.4           Returns parts of logfiles that
have not already be
sandbox:/etc/cron.d# uname -a
Linux sandbox.wolftales.org 2.4.18-686-smp #1 SMP Sun Apr 14 12:07:19
EST 2002 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux
sandbox:/etc/cron.d#

--
Wolftales			                                       ,''`.
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are      :