Re: CDRDAO -- can it record iso files?

Thanks. But it's strange that cdrecord does not work for my CDRW/DVD
SM-308B drive. CDRDAO works. So I am trying to get all jobs done by
CDRDAO.

BTW, bchunk can convert CD images from bin/cue to iso/cdr/wav. Is there a
tool to do the opposite operation, i.e., converting CD images from iso to
bin/cue?

Qian