Re: CDRDAO -- can it record iso files?

Hi,

CDRDAO is for recording bin/cue files.
Cdrecord id for burning iso files.
Use mkisofs + cdrecord to burn files from a directory,
and cdrdao mainly for downloded stuff...

Here's my short rundown:

mkisofs  -r -U -J -f -o cd_image   private_collection/
cdrecord -v speed=8 dev=0,0,0  -data  cd_image

or

cdrdao write --device 0,0,0 --driver generic-mmc --speed 24 --save
tocfile.cue

regards,
Balazs