Problems with konqueror

There I go again,

I am having trouble with konqueror.Worked fine for 3 days on a new install now it is crapping out again.
When I start it shows up without the sidebar.When I change to certain directories without the sidebar everything is ok.
With the sidebar konq crashes and has to be killed.
This only happens with a few directories on one useraccount.
On a previous install I had the same problem with the rootaccount.

Has anybody any idea what could cause this?

thank you,

Klaus