Re: problem with ATA133 PCI card and Woody install

Hello Kovacs, I agree with Andrei, you should try to compile your own kernel.

Activating this two options deppending on what you are looking for.

[*] Multiple devices driver support (RAID and LVM)                   ? ?
  ? ?                <*>  RAID support
           ? ?         < >   Linear (append) mode
                       < >   RAID-0 (striping) mode
                       < >   RAID-1 (mirroring) mode
                       < >   RAID-4/RAID-5 mode
                       < >   Multipath I/O support
                     < >  Logical volume manager (LVM) support

IDE, ATA and ATAPI Block devices  --->
<*> Support for IDE Raid controllers                                        ?
  ? ?         < >    Support Promise software RAID (Fasttrak(tm))
  ? ?         < >    Highpoint 370 software RAID

Good luck!

Chainy.