problem with ATA133 PCI card and Woody install

Hi !

I have an old no-name mainboard (for Celeron 300A) without
a BIOS update and a Quantum 40GB HDD. So I have bought a
Kouwell KW-571B ATA133 RAID PCI card (Sil0680 chip) to use
the HDD. But when I install Woody, it doesn't recognise the
HDD on the ATA card.

Is there any module for it ??? (I have searched for drivers
the mainsite but nothing. www.kouwell.com.tw)

I have tried all the flaivours shipped with Debian 3.0r0
7CDs ... (bf24, compact, idepci, vanilla)

I have managed to recognise Debian the HDD: without the ATA
card:
I have turn off the HDD in the BIOS of the mainboard
But this time I have to boot from floppy disk ... And I
don't know the linux will use UDMA33/66 ...

Thax for helping !  (and sorry for my english)