Default Exim Config Problem

Hello.

I recently set-up a box running woody.  Everything is running fine, but
I am having mail delivery problems.  All mail goes to my admin account.
Now, root, postmaster, webmaster, and the like are going there like they
should, but other users email is going there as well.  This is just a
default config and I have made no changes.  I am familiar with exim, but
i can not figure out why this is happening.  Does Debian do something I
don't know about?

Thanks in advance,
Benton