Re: Default Exim Config Problem

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 06:34:18PM -0400, Benton Bronnenberg wrote:

| Hello.
|
| I recently set-up a box running woody.  Everything is running fine, but
| I am having mail delivery problems.  All mail goes to my admin account.
| Now, root, postmaster, webmaster, and the like are going there like they
| should, but other users email is going there as well.  This is just a
| default config and I have made no changes.  I am familiar with exim, but
| i can not figure out why this is happening.  Does Debian do something I
| don't know about?

Debian doesn't do anything funny with exim.  You'll need to be more
specific regarding what you mean with "default config".  There is no
"default", but rather the installation runs a script called
'eximconfig' to assist you in filling out one of 4 template
configurations.  I can't think of any common configuration mistakes
that would yield the results you're experiencing.  Check through the
directors section of your configuration and post that (or try the
exim-users list).

HTH,
-D

--
Microsoft encrypts your Windows NT password when stored on a Windows CE
device. But if you look carefully at their encryption algorithm, they

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/