aduio CDs

I am having a little trouble being able to play regular audio CDs and wondering if someone could help me or point me in the right direction.  When I put in the audio CD and try to mount it I get a message

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
       or too many mounted file systems

Now I am able to mount all other type of CDs, for example my mp3s and those CDs I saved files to. Here is what my /etc/fstab says in case it is needed

#
<pass>
/dev/hda3       /               ext2    defaults,errors=remount-ro      0
1
/dev/hda2       none            swap    sw                      0       0
proc            /proc           proc    defaults                        0
0
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    defaults,user,noauto            0
0
/dev/cdrom      /cdrom          iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noauto         0
0
/dev/hda1       /mnt    vfat
/dev/hda4       /home   ext2    defaults                        0       2

Thanks for the help,
Clyde