Re: aduio CDs

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Bytor wrote:

> I am having a little trouble being able to play regular audio CDs and
> wondering if someone could help me or point me in the right direction.
> When I put in the audio CD and try to mount it I get a message

You don't mount audio CDs, you just play them.  Assuming you're using X
Windows, you might then want to install xfreecd or another CD player,
which should just "notice" that there's an audio CD in your drive.

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman@mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*