Re: Orinoco Gold and iwconfig

I actually did have it working w/o encryption (another reason I'm sure the key
is the problem and not the dhcp server on the AP, etc. . .).

I noticed the man page for iwconfig gives an example of the key in the format:

XXXXXXXX

Is there a limit to the key length in iwconfig, either for ASCII keys or just
in general?  I wonder if it would make things easier to input the key in hex.
. .