Re: ttyS04 - How do I get rid of it?

Jason,
Made ttyS4, ran pppconfig which auto-detected it, ran pon.  After usual start
plog reported:

ppd Connection Established
ppd Couldn't set tty to PPP discipline: invalid arguement
Exit

Then used setserial to change ttyS4 port to 0x1A00 (The value given in the
commented line in serial.conf.

Then used setserial ttyS2 uart 16559A port 0xe800 irq 11
Ran pppconfig which auto-detected ttyS2.
ran pon.  Same result as above.

Tom