Re: sendmail reconfigure: don't filter sender-eq-recipient-mails

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, O Sass wrote:

> I would like to know, how I can teach my sendmail.mc / sendmail.cf not
> to filter mails where the sender is the same as the recipient. (I would
> like to receive all the mails I had sent to any mailing-list or
> forwarding-list as well...) Does anybody have an idea? "dpkg-reconfigure
> sendmail" is doing nothing and sendmail.config doesn't seam to change
> that, too.

Please define what you mean by filter...  Are you saying that you
put yourself on the To: or CC: list, but yet did not receive a copy?

There is no automagic 'always copy myself' feature for sendmail.

What version of sendmail?
--
Rick Nelson
"This is the element_data structure for elements whose *element_type =3D