Re: burn cd-rw?

Hi
Sorry about this late replay....

It was actually the last thing, aboout the cdroast I was loocking for, the
rest is up and running. Exept for that I had some problems with the
recognition of the cdr. The solution was this in /etc/modules.conf
## This is what I have done with cd-burning
options ide-cd ignore=hdb               # tell the ide-cd module to ignore
hdb
alias scd0 sr_mod                       # load sr_mod upon access of scd0
#pre-install ide-scsi modprobe imm      # uncomment for some ZIP drives
only
pre-install sg     modprobe ide-scsi    # load ide-scsi before sg
pre-install sr_mod modprobe ide-scsi    # load ide-scsi before sr_mod
pre-install ide-scsi modprobe ide-cd    # load ide-cd   before ide-scsi

After that everything works fine:)

So thanks for the tip, I'll check out cdroast.

/ernst