Re: Text editors: can't teach an old pigeon new tricks

There used to be a C editor called RHIDE for DOS that ran under a GNU
port to DOS.  It is a Turbo C++ clone, and there is a Linux port.
It's been a long time since I've used it, but it's probably worth a
look.

http://www.rhide.com/

Tom

--
Tom Cook

Never be irreplacable:  If you are irreplacable then you are unpromotable.

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au