Re: Console mode

Ok, I had restored my old lilo.conf from backup, but I forgot to run
lilo. So I did that first. It already had "vga=normal". Didn't help.

I changed it to "vga=ask" and tried that. Mode 0 was 80x25, I picked
that. No change. Tried hitting space too. No joy.

Mode "a" was something ridiculous like 132x60, I tried that. It had
teeny tiny text for maybe half a second, then went back to the 80x30
mode. I think lilo is doing what I told it to, but some other
program is switching to 80x30 after that. Any idea what program? How
can I find it?

TIA,
--
Tom Zych
This email address will expire at some point to thwart spammers.