Re: Galeon keeps forgetting some preferences - FIXED (maybe)

Hi,

I may have found the solution...

At some point the FAQ at their site mentions that you need to run it
as root at least once for some reason. (Well, actually they said
to run it as the owner of the mozilla files.)

Also I've disovered by chance that there is a tool called
'galeon-config-tool' and it has an option to '--fix-gconf-permissions'

I did both and for the moment it seems fine, allthough it has only been
a few minutes since, but I've restarted Galeon a couple of times...

Balazs