Re: Galeon keeps forgetting some preferences

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 12:27:29PM +0200, Balazs Javor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wander if anyone else has experienced this:
> >From time to time - quite often actually - Galeon keeps
> 'forgetting' or rather reseting certain preferences settings.
> Most often this is the setting to start with a blank page.
> It always goes back to start with www.gnome.org.
> Also often the theme selection goes back to it's default,
> and various other settings...
> The funny thing seems to be that the things that get lost
> seems to be different each time...
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

What happens when you set the preferences to your liking and exit
Galeon with the exit-session option? Not sure how it is called exactly
and can not check at the moment. However it is at the bottom of the
file menu and has a session in it. Could be that its short cut is
shift+ctrl+q.