Re: PDFLatex with included graphics

Hi Thomas

> Your preamble may not be correct.
>
> When using pdflatex, I use
> \usepackage[pdftex]{epsfig}
>
> (note the pdftex option instead of dvips)
Thanks, this seems to do the trick. Is there no way to make my source
"compatable" with both?  Ie. no changes needed wheter I run with
pdflatex or latex?

> Actually I rarely use pdflatex anymore.  There are differences in
> creating pdf files with embedded hyperlinks, but for standard pdf with
> graphics, I generally create the postscript file and then use ps2pdf
>
> This way, I don't have to bother converting all the images.
Hmm, thats the opinion I am begining to form too.  I did not know about
the -Ppdf option for dvips, so I was really just looking for scalable
fonts.  Since I don't need hyperlinks, or any other fancy things, I
think I'll just stick to ps2pdf then.

Thanks
Neilen

--
"The only good morning," Stallman growled, "is a dead one."
	--Richard Stallman, as quoted in http://www.crackmonkey.org/travel.html