Re: Mounting a fs image from fstab?

    "Marc" == Marc Shapiro <m_shapiro@bigfoot.com> writes:

    Marc> I am back in school, again, to get a CS degree.  I will be
    Marc> taking an "Operating Systems" class next semester.  From
    Marc> what I have heard, they teach this class without ever
    Marc> actually looking at an operating system.  (Yes, that is very
    Marc> odd, strange, bizarre, stupid, etc.)

<off-topic> There's nothing bizarre, stupid or strange about
that. It's actually smart. Very few operating systems implement
everything right. I mean, we don't want a generation that things NFS
is a good network file system, the Bourne shell syntax is consistent,
and so on ;-) </>

>From the man page for fstab:

       The fourth field, (fs_mntops), describes the mount options
       associated with the filesystem.

Just use the word loop there, should do the trick.

Cheers!
Shyamal