printer and sound card setup and WIN2K dual-boot

i am new to debian and just installed 3.0r0 everything works fine except for my canon bjc-2000 printer and my creative SB-live. it doesnt print or play sound and i dont kno how to set them up,anyone please tell me how? i would really appreciate the help.

and also i installed win2k in another partition and it works fine except it takes a long time to boot (almost like 10 min)... i think it is doing some FS check but i am not sure... anyone knows the problem and solution?

sorry for asking so many questions at one time =P

THANKS A LOT for helping