boot scripts

First time Debian user, long time Linux user (SuSE & RH)

I have an iptables firewall script that I would like to execute automatically
at boot. I expected to find a rc.boot or rc.local file where I could enter
the path to the FW script so it would start at each boot, but I only found a
rc.boot directory. I am running Debian 3.0 stable.

My question is, what do I put into the rc.boot directory to make the script
start? Or if that's not the place to put this type of thing, where is it?

Thank you,
--

Richard B. Tilley (Brad), System Administrator & Web Developer
University of Virginia Tech, Office of the University Bursar