Re: testing=sarge be careful with updates!

    martin> Except that they change the location of various important files
    martin> and directories as much as they like between
    martin> updates. FHS-konformance my buttocks...

I think being able to *ignore* compatibility problems and "do the right
thing" is essential for any development projects, no matter whether it is
kernel, distribution or browser.  There is a clear target: FHS conformance.
If anything doesn't go with FHS, it will be changed sooner or later.  As a
user of testing or unstable, I think the best thing one can do is to
*accelerate* the process by filing bug reports when you see non-conformance,
rather than *decelerate* the process by yelling that "I want my files in the
old place".

Regards,
Isaac.