Re: testing=sarge be careful with updates!

also sprach adcarlson@aei.net <adcarlson@aei.net> [2002.07.26.1352 +0200]:
> What is the thing that everyone likes best about Debian--probably apt-get
> updating.  Well Mandrake has an apt-get form of RPM.  So the arguement of
> reinstall every 6 months or so is becoming mute.

Except that they change the location of various important files and
directories as much as they like between updates. FHS-konformance my
buttocks...

as i learn the innermost secrets of the people around me,
they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.