Re: testing=sarge be careful with updates!

<quote who="Sam Varghese">

> I normally test out every release of Mandrake and Red Hat. apt-get
> doesn't  work half as good as it does on Debian. They both look very
> nice,
> though.

same for SuSE, I installed
apt 0.3.19cnc55 for i386 compiled on Dec 12 2001  23:33:30
which was reccomended by the suse mailing list, it looked
nice but didn't work very well. it broke with some weird
rpm error while trying to do an upgrade of a bunch of
security updates. upgraded a bunch, maybe 15 or so then
puked.

nate