Shared calendar

Hi all,

I have to do a website for a local football club.  I installed phpWebsite
thinking it would be ideal in that team managers could submit stories, I'd
proof-read and publish.  I expect most of the stories to be match reports.

However, really most want to submit calendar events, like training
sessions and match times.  The plug-in calendar in phpWebsite does not
support submitted events.  (Giving superuser rights to all the team
managers is not an option).

Can anyone recommend a shared calendar application accessible via web
browser that supports an administrator approving events that are submitted
by others?

Many thanks!

--
Patrick

GSM: 07876 560 646

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you find  a rock