Re: dist-upgrade...

At 07:09 AM 7/25/02, Roman Joost wrote:
I looking for a little description about a dist-upgrade. Im used woody and will upgrade to sid. In my apt-sources list are testing sources and unstable sources, but how can i upgrade to testing? Do I have to edit anything else? Are
        there good tutorials available?

I looked a little bit on debian.org and searched with google, but i can't find
anything about upgrading from woody to sid.

Thanks for your help.

Roman

Suraj's email was pretty informative on the upgrade subject but it's not all
ways that clean and pretty.  Here's a site that takes a slightly different look
at how to do a dist-upgrade. The page has a section lower down, on what
to do when things don't go too smoothly.

http://www.linuxnewbie.org/nhf/Distribution_Specific/Debian_GNULinux/Debian__Using_Apt.html

Chrisj